ANZAPLAN and its laboratory are ISO 17025 accredited, assigned by the DAkkS accreditation chamber, a signatory of the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC). This garantees our analytical results are in line with the highest international standards.
ANZAPLAN provides state of the art analytical equipment which allows its highly skilled staff to provide comprehensive analytical services to its esteemed customers in the mining and production industries.
This is an outline of ANZAPLAN’s range of analytical services:
- Quantification of trace elements by inductively coupled plasma spectroscopy (ICP) using matrix adjusted calibration
- Quantification of ionic species by ion chromatography (IC)
- Quantification of main elements by X-ray fluorescence (XRF)
- Identification and quantification (Rietveld refinement) of mineral phases by X-ray diffraction (XRD)
- Particle size distribution (PSD)
- Mineral liberation analysis (MLA)
- Determination of specific surface area (BET)
- Optical analysis by scanning electron microscopy (SEM)